Free guided tours of Ballina Manor are a must when visiting Ballina.
Tours operate 7 Days a week / 10:00am to 5:00pm
(Including Public Holidays)
Address: 25 Norton Street, Ballina NSW 2478
Group Bookings and Refreshments Available.
Historically popular, this tour goes for half an hour and provides a wonderful insight into the life and transformations of Ballina Manor, it’s history and background. Throughout the tour your guide will take you back in time, explaining the significance of this Heritage Listed building and Norton Street, which are still a valuable part of Ballina’s historical charm. Together with stories of relevant personages, factors that were major influences in those early days and how Ballina Manor was saved from approved demolition, you will see the results of the meticulous restoration including exquisite period antiques.
Ballina Manor Boutique Hotel was Heritage listed for future generations to enjoy. We welcome everyone to experience this truly rare
and unique example of Ballina’s history.
During the tour you will see
* The magnificent original College dining room, which dates from 1925.
* The internal & external architecture which at the time was the best available.
* The many period antiques throughout the building.
* The extensive photo display showing the transformations of Ballina Manor.
* The wooden two storey staircase.
* Any of the available 12 bedrooms.
* Historical documentation and artefacts.
” Motivational & inspiring … a real journey into the history of Ballina Manor.”
Historic tours are a great activity for your conference delegates. If you are planning a conference, ask reception how you can include this in your event plan.
An insight into Ballina Manor’s History