Ballina is located on the Far North Coast of New South Wales, uniquely nestled between the Pacific Ocean and rolling green hills of the hinterland, boasting some of the most beautiful surfing beaches and picturesque headlands on the east coast of Australia.
The sparkling Pacific Ocean & Richmond River abound with marine wildlife, has remained the fisherman’s paradise for many years, in harmony with water sports and numerous boating activities that share this natural attraction.
Ballina has something for everyone.
- Teven Valley Golf Course
- Out Of The Blue Adventures (Whale Watching & Tours)
- Class Aero Adventure Flights
- Scenic Helicopter Tours
- Soul Surf School
- Horse Riding on the Beach
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Poliglide Paragliding Flights
- Fishing on the Beach
- Summerland House Farm
- Ballina Naval & Maritime Museum
- Byron Bay lighthouse
- Tourist & Scenic Drives
- Waterfalls and National Parks
- Bird Watching
- Local Beaches and Waterways
- Local Coastal Walks & Hiking Trails
- Local Farmer Markets (Ballina)
- Local Galleries